1) We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2) When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
3) We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4) Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
5) We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
6) If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at [email@example.com]
8) If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Website owner, the offering, and binding of Terms - This website is owned and operated by [LifeKeys TV]. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors [information concerning non-physical work, health suggestions, and life advice]. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2) Who can use our website; what are the requirements to create an account - In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least  years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
3) Key commercial Terms offered to customers - When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
“The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, may be charged on a monthly basis to your payment method if you go with a monthly subscription. You will NOT be charged monthly for consultations. Only on an individual check out basis of the consultation of your choice per purchase. Some consultations may be included in your membership.
4) Retention of right to change offering - We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
5) Ownership of intellectual property, copyrights and logos - The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of [LifeKeys TV]. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
6) Right to suspend or cancel user account - We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment.
7) Indemnification - You agree to indemnify and hold [LifeKeys TV] harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
8) Limitation of liability - To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall [LifeKeys TV], be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, [LifeKeys TV] assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
9) Right to change and modify Terms -
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
10) Promotional emails and content - You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
11) Preference of law and dispute resolution - These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of [UNITED STATES/Florida], without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in [Fort Myers District Court or Fort Myers Small Claims]. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
12) Customer support details & contact info - Terms are expected to have contact information enabling users and customers to receive customer support services and to correspond with the website and its operators.
All subject matters/techniques/demonstrations seen/heard are for EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
All information, techniques, opinions, suggestions, ideas, theories, and demonstrations are from the research and experience of LifeKeys TV excluding any Sponsors(present or future). By engaging in any of the above words stated, You(Watchers/Listeners/Participants/Members/Readers), assume all risk and responsibility. You should be sure to do your own research and not take anything said/did at face value. Make sure you have a complete/thorough understanding of any subject matters discussed. Use your own common sense and know your limits. Follow all precautions given by the speaker but still do your own due diligence.
It is crucial that You(Watchers/Listeners/Participants/Members/Readers) understand that such activities/information could cause psychological harm, serious injury or even death if done without care/understanding. LifeKeys TV recommends You(Watchers/Listeners/Participants/Members/Readers) consult your physician/dietitian if contemplating on the following: included but not limited to yoga, meditation, exercises, diet, suggestions, techniques, and theories.
We do not recommend meditation or other activities during situations where you put yourself or others in potential danger. Including but not limited to operating machinery of any sort, driving, cooking etc. We(LifeKeys TV) are not licensed doctors/healthcare professionals, or dietitians but we do suggest you consult such a person before trying anything related to or suggested by the LifeKeys TV channel speaker(s).
Thanks for your time and we hope that all information/demonstrations serve you well. One love to you all. Peace!